I'd rather be snowboarding any day of the week. This is one sport that I absolutely love and really miss. Last year I didnt get to go boarding one single time. I remember when Alana and I use to go up almost every single day of the week (except sunday of coarse....gotta keep the sabbath day holy!). We would have so much fun and we got really good. Alana liked the speed while I liked the jumps. My favorite part was the end of the day, getting in the warm car, and driving down the mountain. We usually picked up a lot of hitch hikers and sometimes people would even just jump in the back of the car while we were stopped. Kind of scary to think about now but back then it was alot of fun. There is a 7-11 at the base of Big Cottonwood and we would always stop and get a hot chocolate and a double chocolate doughnut. yummm!!! I loved being completely exhausted at the end of the day. Those were the good ol' days.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment