Wednesday, February 20, 2008

POOPS I Did It Again

Oh the many joys of parenthood! Noone told me that getting pooped on would be a regular occasion with a baby. This particular poop was exceptionally disgusting. Boston had not pooped in like 2 days and I was beginning to get worried. Well I was laying down and Boston was sitting on my stomach when he started to grunt really hard. These pictures show the results of all that grunting! Thanks Boston for a fun-filled night.

Yes, this is poop all down my shirt. Awesome BLOWOUT BOSTON
This is how Boston felt afterward. He was happy and laughing while Mommy got to wipe his stinky bottom.

This is Boston after the bath and shower.
So for all you couples who are thinking about having kids or who expecting and think "that would never happen to me"........think again! You are in for many poop and pee-filled adventures!

8 comments:

Nicholas and Brittani said...

OOOohhh! That is SO nasty! But look at that cute little face in the last picture! He is so cute! We are so happy that we finally got to meet him!

jularun7 said...

woah!!! nasty, annie. cute boy though ... :)

Juls said...

That is soo funny! Yes, I will be showing Dustin this, we will not EVER be having kids. lol, jk. Im sorry dude!!!

Lu said...

ok that is disgusting. . not like i haven't seen it before, but honestly! HOWEVER, there is nothing he can do to take away from that cutest face!! He is sooooooooo good lookin!

Mandy said...

HAHA, I am seriously laughing so hard right now and I don't feel bad for you one bit. I love it!! Remember that one explosion Tatum had that I emailed you, its about time you take a turn!! :) I hope that next time it is on DAVE! :)

Wendy said...

WOW, parenthood is so glamorous! How could someone so adorable create something so catastrophic.?!..disgusting. I love Boston's reaction during the hose down. Classic.

Ah, but that little smile of his makes it all worth it...

N&WOdom said...

hey that is one serious blow out!! amazing is all i have to say! Also yes please post the recipies of everything and anything! your fav's! i would love to hang out! you know me i am just doing hair hair and more hair! and feeding and changing diapers!! what a fabulous life i live!! love ya

marta said...

oh my goodness!!! last time i saw you (at christmastime), you were about to give birth.. and now you have this gorgeous pooping li'l boy with tons of hair! what a cutie.. congrats. this is really scary to me, a future mama. yikes. thanks for giving it to me straight.