Wednesday, April 16, 2008

TRIBUTE

This is a tribute to the Peterson-Svay's. WELCOME TO THE BLOGGER WORLD!!! Anyway, I saw that you finally posted something of interest. Congratulations!!!

Here are some wonderful pictures from Julia's wedding. I am sure that Alana is not going to like that I posted the last two pictures.....and that is exactly why I posted them! I think Alana might be a little tipsy in the second picture (if ya know what I mean). She is quite the boozer lately.

Deboro, Alana, and little Boss
Slow down on those drinks, lans


One bite at a time, deboro


3 comments:

Mandy said...

Where was my tribute sucker

Mandy said...

By the way...... who is peterson-svays? I thought Deboro's last name was just Svay????

Nicole said...

Annie!!! I found your blog...lucky me!!! Now we can keep in touch online. p.s. Boston is so cute, I hope my little guy is just as cute.