Big D and Little B
Boss sportin' his 'All Blacks' sleeper
Such a happy little guy!
Boston loves to pull Mommy's hair
This is how Boston's hair looks when he wakes up in the morning. It looks like a big rats nest!
Such a happy little guy!
Boston loves to pull Mommy's hair
This is how Boston's hair looks when he wakes up in the morning. It looks like a big rats nest!
6 comments:
I love his hair!!! He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting!! His eyes are so blue!! He is dang cute!
Annie- I can't believe how freaking cute Boston is. He is seriously such a cute boy!!! I wish I was there to see him in person. :(
I love his hair. It is seriously amazing!!!!
Miss ya,
Mandy
I have to post his picture on my blog so I can show him off ok.
By the way.... I love your hair!!
Annie Girl,
I love your hair! It's adorable. You are always the trendsetter. Boston just keeps getting cuter and cuter (which I didn't think was possible)! We need to do lunch soon.
Annie you really have the cutest little boy! I love his hair.
Okay, it's probably time we get together again because I can't believe how big Boston is and what a handsome little dude!
Post a Comment