Friday, June 20, 2008

Firsts

This year has been a year of so many "First Times". Every single day is exciting because Boston will do something for the very first time ever. Here are a couple examples from the last couple days.

Boston's First experience with Oatmeal. yumm
wow, ya got a little somethin' on your nose there.
Polly want a cracker?
Daddy and Boss's first motorcycle ride.
Haha this makes me laugh so hard. This is Boston's first incredibley silly face on camera!


8 comments:

jularun7 said...

my gosh he is dang cute, annie!! :)

Teej and Jenn said...

He is such a cute little fart. It is crazy how big he is getting. They grow up way too fast.

Mandy said...

I love you Annie. I am still trying to figure out what you would do with mattress springs!!!!

P.S. said...

I love that last photo. Now you need to put up that video of him laughing really hard.
Come over to my house right now actually I want to feed him some of those crackers.

Blair and Lyndsay said...

I can't even stand how cute he is...killer hair Boston!

Lu said...

so fun to talk to you today! its seems by the pics that Boston loves food. he is soooo handsome!

caitlin said...

It was so great to see you guys last weekend! Boston is seriously darling. Love the faces he pulls!

Mandy said...

UPATE YOUR BLOG NOW!!!! CALI PICTURES!!!!!