Thursday, July 17, 2008

BFFs

This blog is dedicated to my BFFs. Mandy and Alana are my best friends and have been for what seems like forever. WE have done the craziest things together. I am going to see Mandy in Spokane on August 8th and I couldn't be more excited. This sounds bad but sometimes I hate when Mandy comes back to Utah because it makes me realize how much I miss having her here. I am also excited for Alana to have her baby girl and can't wait for Boston and Baby Pantas to get married soon. Anyway, I love you girls.


GoofBAlls

AWWW CUte!



Seriously mandy, save some food for the starving children!

5 comments:

P.S. said...

You're the best Annie (okay tied with Mandy)! I wish I were going to visit Mandy with you. Next year we'll have to go to Texas though (Ooh, let's get cute red cowboy boots).
Remember when we almost hit that black cow in the middle of the road at night? I'm glad we didn't all die!!!

Mandy said...

The only memory i have of that night is the sight of a black and white cow and then Annie's mouth!!! Barckley probably has never heard anything like that either!!!! ha ha
I miss those times we had! I wish you were coming Lan. You will for sure have to come to TX with your little girl!!
Thanks for putting that picture up of me shoving my face!!!!

Mrs. Fowden said...

Annie . . . I cannot believe you are a mom. Boston is so cute! So how have you been? Are you still in Sandy?

Mandy said...

Hurry up and get out here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more crap from you Dave.

Mrs. Fowden said...

It has been a long time. I cannot believe that we have been out of high school almost ten years. I am also living in Sandy still. I finally got a place of my own. Well me and my sister did. We are just renting an apartment for now. Hopefully next summer I can buy something. I am a teacher, hence why I can't afford to buy a house. I am doing pretty well, busy as ever, working two jobs as well as getting my masters. I might be busy, but I am boring as all get out. Sp what else have you been up tp beside being a wifey and mommy?