Last Saturday, Dave, Boston, and I traveled to Burley Idaho for the Spudman Triathalon. It consisted of a 1 mile swim, 25 mile Bike, and 6.5 mile run. It was such a blast and I can't wait to do it again next year!
Swimming in Snake River
Last Saturday, Dave, Boston, and I traveled to Burley Idaho for the Spudman Triathalon. It consisted of a 1 mile swim, 25 mile Bike, and 6.5 mile run. It was such a blast and I can't wait to do it again next year!
9 comments:
YEAHHHHH Good Job Annie!!!
way to go annie!!! you are an inspiration.
Seriously, you rock! Look at that bod of yours...I am jealous!
You da bomb! I was going to ask you about that guy that died while swimming? Im assuming you heard about that?! Sad. You better becareful!! ;)
annie you are such a stud! i love how much you love this. glad you had fun!! miss you!
Thats awesome dude! Way to go! Ive heard thats a way fun one...
congrats annie! is boston going to do it with you next year? maybe they allow water wings in the river.
Good Job Annie!! Were there snakes in the river??:)
Good Job Annie! You look hot in your black spandex!!!
Post a Comment