Friday, July 11, 2008

What's So FuNnY?!?!

One of the things I absolutely love about Boston is his sense of humor. Boston is always laughing. I mean always. Sometimes I will hear him in the middle of the night just laughing so hard in his sleep. He thinks everything is so funny. I like to think that he gets this quality from me. Like dave always says about me, "you laugh harder than anbody....especially at your own jokes!"

5 comments:

Mandy said...

This was so freakin cute. I couldn't stop laughing. I love his scream. I wish I was there hanging out with you guys. :(
It's a good thing you are coming out here to visit!!!!

P.S. said...

I still can't get over how funny that is! I am so glad we got that on video.
-right now, I can here Deboro in the background saying,"Good thing I bought that cool video camera that you said was too expensive."

Seth and Sarah said...

Boston is a hoot! I just love it when babies laugh...is there any better sound?!

Anna said...

His laugh is SOOOOO cute! What an adorable little guy :)

Annalee said...

That is what I love about you...your laugh!!!