Monday, August 18, 2008

WHooPS

Boston's hair was getting a little long so I thought I would give him a little trim today. He moved when I went to cut his bangs and I cut wayyyy to much off. It ended up looking like a mullet. So I just decided to shave it. Here are some pictures of his new DO!

That was a lot of hair!







9 comments:

Mandy said...

I love his hair!!!! He looks so cute and looks so much more like Dave now. (poor kid) ha ha.
Tatum loves you Boston and misses you a ton!

gbullock said...

Oh, he's so yummy and cute! And he's my grandson. What a hunk!

jularun7 said...

um, can i betrothe my future, unborn daughter to boss? he is too dang handsome!!! :)

Seth and Sarah said...

Sad! I miss his long locks...but he looks tough now! What a cutie....

RyanandHailee said...

So handsome! I love the new do :)

Teej and Jenn said...

I love it. He looks so cute with short hair. What a sexy little man.

Annalee said...

He is stinkin cute!!

Shana and Brandon said...

Cute hair. His curly hair is soo cute

Dash Of Sass said...

I LOVE IT! WAY TO GO! looks so good!!! now crew cant pull his hair anymore! lol! love ya