Friday, October 10, 2008

All Blogged-Out

So lately I have felt Blogged-Out. I haven't blogged in a while so I thought I would do a quick update on our life. Here's some pics of the house. We are so close to being finished and I can't wait until this remodel is over. It is looking great though and I love our new floors.





Oh ya, Alana finally had Elle. She is the cutest baby girl in the whole world. Check out Alana's blog to see how incredibley gorgeous this baby is. Also, my brother Matt and his wife Jen had their baby Boy. They named him Sam and he is SOOO cute. He looks so much like my brother. He really looks like a little man. I just can't get enough of him!

3 comments:

jularun7 said...

sounds like you've had a busy month!! boss is looking so dang cute and your kitchen isn't half bad either. ;)

P.S. said...

Wow! Your floors look awesome! Speaking of looking awesome, so do I in that picture! I should really bring back the side pony tail! Elle says thanks for the shout out though!

Matty and Jen-i said...

Looks freakin' amazing!