Sunday, December 7, 2008

Temple Square

Last night Dave and I thought it would be fun to take Boston to see the lights at Temple Square. The lights were beautiful but Boston did not enjoy being bundled up. Here is how the night started out....



Boston just looks sooo happy here, doesnt he? haha, Dave kept saying "What's up, state-puff?" He reminded me of the little kid on the Christmas Story movie with the huge coat.


Another pic of Boss just having the time of his life!


The lights were beautiful.

This was an attempt to take a picture of ourselves....didnt work out so great.




For all of you who haven't seen the lights at temple square yet, you really should go. Yes, it may be the same as last year and the year before, but after all, it's tradition!

2 comments:

P.S. said...

I love my little pouty-face boy! His little grumpy face cracks me up.
I can't wait to see what he does when you take him to meet santa. That picture ought to be good!

Seth and Sarah said...

You all look so cute! So cold...but so cute! Way to keep up the traditions.