A couple months ago Alana and I went shopping at GateWay mall with the kids. Our first stop was Urban Outfitters. We didn't find anything we really liked but Boston sure did. After we left the store we noticed Boss holding something in his hand. Take a close look at this picture........
Yes, that is right. My son stole a lacey black bra from urban outfitters! Typical male.
Anyway, after Alana and I laughed so hard that we almost peed our pants we took the bra back.
So, a few days ago Alana and I were shopping at Target with the kids. (Man, we really do a lot of shopping). Boston was sitting in the shopping cart and Alana was standing right next to him while she was looking at an item of interest. All of the sudden Boston slowly reached his hand up and pinched her boob. Then he started laughing and covered his mouth. It was like he knew exactly what he was doing and that he knew he could get away with it.
I have a feeling that I have a real trouble maker on my hands!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Ladies' Man
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
OMGosh are you serious? Annie - my son will never do that. haha j/k I can't believe that! You really are in for a treat. Little bossy ladies man!
Ha ha, I'm still laughing about this!
He sure does have a fascination with boobs!
ha ha, that is so funny. I am sitting at work trying not to laugh to loud! Annie what have you been teaching your kid?
Yikes Annie! Maybe I don't want Boston and Tate playing together...I can't handle another boob man in my house! ha!
Yes, sounds like real trouble there schultzy.....
What a little womanizer...love it!
That little story made my day...Dave must be so proud!
I almost peed my pants just reading this. How funny is he. What has Dave been teaching the kid?
Funniest thing ever!!!!!!!!!! P.S. I finally got a blog. It's justinandshay.blogspot.com. I love looking at your pictures, boston is the cutest little boy!
I just re-read this and laughed just as hard as I did the first time I read it! That is the best story ever!! That's one to tell on his first date!! HAHA, jk.
Hey, will you email me your address??? juls(dot)jean(at)gmail(dot)com.
Gee, I wonder where Boston got that characteristic from?
Grandpa Bullock
Post a Comment