Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What the?

Saw this on BabySteals.com. Anyone else think this thing is kinda creepy?

7 comments:

Mandy said...

That is seriously retarded! Seth would NEVER wear that. It would be off in seconds.

Bret and Cherissa Newton said...

I saw that too and it seems a little weird. Doesn't it look like a mask you might see in the movie Nacho Libre?

Juls said...

I thought it was weird too, but it was sold out when I looked at it. Yes, I look at Babysteals, NO Im not preggers. lol

Nicole said...

I LOVE baby steals...but yes, I thought it was kinda creepy. It's not a bad idea actually, it's just not cute with eyes on it!!! Haha. By the way, thanks for suggesting "babywise". Kohen has been sleeping through the night since he was nine weeks old. I never feel tired and worn out like so many parents out there. How is little Boston? I miss you:(

P.S. said...

I think this thing is the creepest thing ever! If I saw a baby wearing it I would have nightmares. The only thing creepier would be if the eyes were open...Ha ha ha, we should make some like that and sell them!

Seth and Sarah said...

Agreed....it's a bit creepy! However, on Boston, everything is cute!

Annalee said...

I think it's a great idea!! My kid is so retarded and always covers her head with her blanket when she sleeps!! I could do without the eyelashes though!!