Last Friday (March 6th) was Dave's 29th birthday. I had planned a suprise party with his friends on Friday night and then a family party on Sunday. Well, plans changed real quick. Boston got the stomach flu and then passed it along to me and Dave. We ended up barfing our guts out all weekend! So, tonight we are going out to celebrate. I am so lucky to have Dave as my husband. He is funny, thoughtful, intelligent, responsible, and most importantly... good lookin'!
Happy Barf-Day Dave! luv ya
Friday, March 13, 2009
Happy Barf-Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
What more could you ask for?!! Happy Be-lated!
Happy barf-day! We totally agree with Annie! Dave is WAY GOOD LOOKING! Thanks for the invite to the party, we wish it would have worked out...but we are so glad that you are all feeling better, and way glad that we didn't comeover and take the sickies home with us! We will try to get together another time!
Dave really should be a super model. I could see him modeling some speedos!!!! Way Hot!!!!
Happy Barf Day! Little do you know we planted the sickies at your house so we wouldn't have to miss the party...."Um were going to go to California, have fun at your party."
HaPpY bArF-DaY Dave!
Sorry about the barf-day! Nothing like that to bring a family together!
Such a bummer...what fond memories you've made! Now I can see where Boston gets his lovely locks from!!
Happy Barf-Day Dave. We are sad that the party got cancelled. I can't believe that Boston ruined your big fun day. LOL I guess it was time for all of you to grow as a family. We will have to get together soon to celebrate.
Sounds like a blast!! We have been doin the same over here! What is the deal with kids and sickness I swear it never ends. Happy Birthday Dave!!
Post a Comment