This year we celebrated Easter by taking Boston to Wheeler farm for a look at the farm animals. He loved to see the Cows and would say "Mooooo". Then on Saturday we had an Easter egg hunt with all of Bossy's nieces and nephews. We had a great time!
Here is a pic of this crazy pissed off goose.....

That bit this kid.......
And made Boston laugh really hard....




All in all.... it was a great Easter!
10 comments:
I love this post so much! I love that pic of Dave and Boss. And the pics of Elle and Boss on their "date" made me laugh out loud. They are so cute together.
What is it about you and Alana?? You have two of the cutest kids I think I have ever seen! Must be good genes :)
Boston looks SO much like DAVE! He is so cute! (Dave is pretty cute too) ;)
We are excited to see you soon. Tell Elle to move over because Boston's REAL girlfriend is coming to town!!!
That is hysterical! Why did the goose bite the kid?! Boston is so handsome!! Cute, cute pic on the tractor!
I love that Boston cracked up over the goose biting incident. Empathy is overrated if you are under 2. Boston is growing up too fast! He looks like a little boy now and not a baby. Boston & Elle are adorable together. I think he digs her.
He is so dang cute!! I love his hair everytime I see it!
This made me laugh sooooo hard. Geese are demons I tell ya! I had a blast playing ball and chatting with you yesterday - can't wait for next week's game. Go GROOVIES! I know, dumb name. Love ya lots!
What a great time you had! I love Wheeler Farm- especially the baby animals- not the geese.
Oooh I so love the pictures of Elle & Boston...they were meant for each other, you can just tell by the way they look at each other :)
I love these pictures of your most beautiful boy. For real Annie he is amazing. You owe it to the world to have more!!! hehehehe
I gotta see him and you in person.
Post a Comment