

Yes, it's that time of the year again....family picture time. Mostly, when I think of family pictures I cringe. Luckily I have a secret weapon. Well, she's not so secret. Alana Svay is one of my best friends and an amazing photographer. Taking pictures is a breeze with this girl behind the camera. Thanks Lans, you're the best!



10 comments:
More like, it's a breeze when you're the one in front of the camera. Your family is like a little model family.
And I'm still dying over Boston saying, "Go Utes!" Cutest thing in the world.
Such cute pictures! You have a cute family.... well Dave could use a little work! J/K love the pictures.
Cute, cute pictures! I really want a copy. Are you sending Christmas cards?
By the way, why does Dave get the comfy chair?
Annie! These are adorable! Boston is growing up way too fast. Hope you guys are doing well - let's play soon!
What a beautiful family! I miss you too...
Have I mentioned that I LOVE these pics! Oh yeah.. about a million times. You guys look so fabulous in your outfits and the background... ahhhhhhhh
Those turned out so good. I love your outfits and the background. Hope things are going good for you guys.
I love them! So cute!
WOW! What a drop dead gorgeous family! Little Boston is looking so dapper. He looks so grown up. Miss you :)
Splendid little family pictures (love the outfits). It's been forever since we've seen you guys. Let's get together soon.mis
Post a Comment