Friday, March 5, 2010

We're Having A Baby!!!

It's A BOY!!!

Blog Stuff

Boston is excited to announce the upcoming birth of his baby brother and partner in crime...
August 1st, 2010

14 comments:

Anna said...

Annie! That's so exciting :) Congratulations! Lucky boy, to be born into such a great family.

Blair and Lyndsay said...

Holy Boys!! That is awesome, you are going to be so busy with two crazy boys! Congrats!

jularun7 said...

congrats annie!!! so happy for you!!

Colby said...

yeah! so excited for you!!!! love ya

Matty and Jen-i said...

I'm so dang excited for you guys! I hope we have another boy too!

Mrs. Fowden said...

Congrats! I noticed you had some food blogs, look at this one: http://mynutritiousdish.blogspot.com/

Seth and Sarah said...

Wooo Hoo! You're going to be one tired lady with two boys!

Nicole said...

YAY! Boys are the best.

Bret and Cherissa Newton said...

We are so happy for you! I hope you have been feeling okay. We hope to see you guys soon.

Lu said...

Hooray for boys!!! Congrats. :)

Emilee said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant. Congratulations, I am sure that they will be the best of friends when they grow up a little bit.

P.S. said...

I CANNOT wait to meet my new little bff! We want to hog Boston while your in the hospital though. Can he stay with us the whole time? PLEASE.

Teej and Jenn said...

We are so excited for you guys. Congrats!!!

mrsprob said...

Congratulations! I did not know. Your mom is not keeping up on the good news in relief society!
Love ya, Peggy