Oh my lands!! Look at those chubs!! I love him!! He is such a doll. Annie your baby is not so little any more! I miss you, we should probably talk and catch up soon. Hope you are doing good. :)
I just noticed your posts. You make me laugh so hard (we had a baby.. 6 months ago). I love these pics of Charlie Brown!!! He's so such a cute chubba wubs!
4 comments:
OH MY GOSH! Those are the cutest photos ever. I love that little boy!
And I am SOOOO happy you are blogging again! Yay.
Oh my lands!! Look at those chubs!! I love him!! He is such a doll. Annie your baby is not so little any more!
I miss you, we should probably talk and catch up soon. Hope you are doing good. :)
I just noticed your posts. You make me laugh so hard (we had a baby.. 6 months ago). I love these pics of Charlie Brown!!! He's so such a cute chubba wubs!
Annie, Charlie is so stinkin cute! I must admit, he and Dalton has some very similar features... it could just be the chunkiness and hair though. :)
Post a Comment