Tuesday, May 27, 2008

More Camping Pics

So here's a little tid-bit that you blog-stalkers may not know about me. I hardly ever "smile-nice" for the camera. It is just so much more fun to make a stupid face. My whole family does it and I am glad that I married someone who is just as goofy as I am. There's nothing better than ruining a picture that everyone else is trying to smile perfect for! So here's to silly faces!

Me and my dad...what a handsome guy!
wow...what a cute couple.
ok so I had to throw this one in there. This is me pulling a sick move on the 4-wheeler! haha
ohhhhh this really is a nice one
Dave is soooo hot in this picture. SMOKIN'. This is what It looks like he is saying....."DERRRRR"

4 comments:

jularun7 said...

i love it, you guys!! boston is out enjoying life with you!! you do look great annie - and i love the goofy face. :) so fun.

Mandy said...

DUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

Blair and Lyndsay said...

Boston's hair is awesome! He is so cute! So...what is the deal with never seeing you at work...don't like it one bit! I finally made a blog so check it out

Marie said...

HI guys!!! Boston is getting so big! We need to get together with you soon!