Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Stalk On!

This is a blog for all you blog stalkers. I know you're out there! I too, am a fellow blog-stalker. When boredom strikes there is nothing more interesting than blog-stalking. It is so fun to go through your friend's "friend list" and look at all the people you haven't seen in years. Sometimes I don't even know the people and I will still look at their site for any good recipes, ideas, or just to find out what their life is like. It only takes 30 seconds to check-up on an old aquaintance and it is so much fun. So next time you stop by my site, leave a comment and let me know what you think. I dont care if I hardly know you or don't even know you at all. Stop by and Say Hello! Stalk On Blog-Stalkers....Stalk On!

This one's my fav
This is all too true

10 comments:

RyanandHailee said...

Okay you Caught me! Just kidding! Really I saw yours off of Jake and Annalee's so I had to see your cute little boy to see how big he has gotton. He is darling! Boys are the best. It only gets better :)

Mandy said...

I know where you live and what you are doing right now. I know what you ate for dinner tonight. I know what you were wearing tonight when you were eating dinner. I hope you had some yummy pizza. I am stalking you.

Juls said...

Its funny, you know there are blog stalkers but they will NEVER admit to it! The only comments youll get are from people in your friends list already. I think its hilarious! We all do it but no one will own up to it. haha

Kellee said...

Ok I admit it. I stalk your blog. I found it from Julia's. Please don't go private! every blog I read is going private! Your family is adorable! :)

Anna said...

Confession time: Annie, this is Alana's friend Anna- and I check out your blog but you didn't know it until now... can we be blog friends? Then I won't feel guilty blog stalking you! Your post called me out :) PS your baby B boy is SOOOO cute!!!

caitlin said...

When I think of a stalker, I picture a man in a raper van with binoculars, and sniffing a discarded bandaid or something... so I prefer to call myself a blog jumper (kind of like a puddle jumper...it sounds cuter) Actually since we worked together and I would see you every day for years, I say we just be blog friends, wouldn't you agree?

P.S. said...

I stalk you! You caught me I am obsessed with you and little B-Town.

jularun7 said...

hey annie, we bought our camera from adorama.com and we did not purchase the "kits" as they call them. the lenses you get in the kits are crap, from what we hear. we ended up buying the camera lens only and getting the canon "nifty fifty" (just google it) and the tamron 17-55mm 2.8 lense. apparently, the lenses are what you need to invest in, and the camera bodies can be upgraded later, if you want to. email me if you have any questions. juliawade at gmail dot com.

Mac & Jesi said...

UMMM I think it is about time that you update your blog!

Seth and Sarah said...

Hey stalker! I've tagged you on my blog, so take a look and I expect great things to come from you....