After 6 months of living in a construction zone it is finally coming to an end! Here is an update on the progression of our Kitchen......
This is our kitchen at the very beginning. It was definitely YELLOW!! The pantry is on the left where the wall is (behind that garbage sack).
This is in the middle of the kitchen where our Island now is. There was a wall behind it that made the kitchen feel very small and closed off.
We started tearing down the wall behind the island and building a wall behind the fridge (when I say "we" I actually mean "dave").
Here is the wall that dave built. We pushed the kitchen back about two feet to give us a bigger kitchen.
Here is the kitchen without any cupboards. Also dave had just installed Canned lighting all by himself. He did all the wiring and everything! I was seriously impressed.
Our kitchen in the "demolition phase"
TAH DAHHHHHH
I LOVE THIS KITCHEN. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! here is a picture right after the countertops were finished and we put the new fridge in. We dont have a stove or microwave installed yet.
Here is the Finished product. Pretty different, huh?!?! I can't believe the transformation. I seriously feel like I am on some Home Makeover show. It is AMAZING!!
BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks Dave for all of your hardwork. We only have about 1 week left before we get all of our hardwood floors installed. I can't wait to get rid of the orange and gold carpet! I will keep you guys updated.
13 comments:
Holy cow Annie, I LOVE IT!!! It looks soo good! You told me the other night it was finished and you guys re-did it but I didnt realize what it was before. It looks GREAT!! Way to go Dave!
WOW!!!! It looks AWESOME! I still think you might miss the yellow kitchen! Seriously though, it is gorgeous! I love the colors you chose. I am so excited to see it in person. Good Job guys!!
lets be honest... that looks AMAZING~ i love it! i cant wait to come over for dinner! yes, i did just invite myself!!! ha ha!!! love you!!!
AMAZING annie. way to go.
Sad day...I really miss the yellow and dark brown color scheme. Ha! It looks beautiful...I'm glad it's everything you wanted and more!
Annie, this looks amazing. I am jealous. Dave is a handy man. Who Knew?? Just Kidding. Job well done Dave.
Deboro says: I'm glad you are now able to provide safe and sanitary feeding grounds for Boston because I was going to call Child Protective Services!
Alana says: It looks fabulous! We can make Halloween costumes out of that orange carpet now!!!
Wow that looks fabulous!
These pictures don't even do it justice. It is gorgeuos! I can't wait to see the floors!
holy cow!! that is a ton of hard work...and it turned out beautiful!!!
Your kitchen looks amazing! I am so jealous! Good Job Dave!
Your kitchen looks fabulous!! Hooray for makeovers :) The transformation is so complete that it should be on a tv show!!! Very impressive work, my compliments to your one-man construction crew!!!
WOW!! Your kitchen is amazing! I am so impressed with you guys it completely looks like you were on a home makeover show! I want to see the rest of this house. I miss you!! I am coming for over week during Thanksgiving can i come and visit will you be in town?
Post a Comment