So, lately I really haven't been in the "blogger" mood so I haven't posted in a couple months. We have had a really fun summer. Here are some pics of what we have been doing.

Jumpin on the tramp. This is a big highlight in Boston's day!
I was able to do a couple races over the past month as well but sadly I don't have any pictures because even though I brought my camera, somebody didn't think it was important to take any pictures. I am not going to name any names, Dave. This picture I found on the internet is a pretty accurate description of how the races went. I think I even look like that lady. wierd.

Dave and I are both going back to school. Yayyy we are SO excited! ok ok so maybe I exaggerated our feelings toward school but it will be nice to get this done and over with. Dave is going to WestMinster for his MBA and I am going to Weber State for my BSN. Life is about to get VERY busy.

We went to my grandma's house in California over the 4th of July and had a blast. We swam in mountain lakes, went hiking, and had some pretty intense games of BINGO. seriously...intense. It was a great opportunity to play around with my camera so there are some random shots in here.

Went to a Parade. Lamest parade EVER! But here are a couple random pics.
I think this one is especially classy.
It's been a good summer!





5 comments:
I have that same "classy" shirt. I wore it at the hospital instead of that gown they give you. Ha ha, could you imagine?!!!
Okay now I am seriously thinking of buying one for you to wear when you have another kid.
I LOVE that last pic of Boston.
I love that he is jumping in his diaper! Cutest kid ever!
Um Annie, that last picture is awemazing! Seriously blow it up and hang it on your wall. Seriously. :)
Look at you guys so educated and what not. So AMAZING that you are going to pull that off somehow. Let me know how that goes.
BTW I also have that same classy shirt and Grant has his to match (ok we borrowed them from my mom and dad who seriously do have them in their closet. My mom LOVES it and I don't think my dad has worn it EVER) anyways Grant and I wore them to a Halloween party. . . I was 9 months pregnant. What a sight :)
p.s I love the tramp picture of Boston
Wow, you are quite the photographer. We miss you guys! Come and play soon.
Post a Comment